• 6% pure essential oils.
• Synthetic and paraben free formula
• 95% wild harvested/certified organic/pure plant essences
No artificial preservatives
No brussel sprouts (phew!)
What it is:
A gentle plant derived shampoo specifically formulated to use everyday on young skin. In one step you can cleanse deeply and help to make hair unattractive to head lice; excellent peace of mind when a high probability of head lice exposure exists. The probability of head lice exposure increases during warmer weather (>20°c), contact in the classroom, active outbreaks, school camps or sleepovers, etc. It is suitable for use by the whole family.
Prevent contains no artificial preservative, colouring or fragrance. It is readily biodegradable and waterway friendly.
What it does:
Prevent shampoo gently cleanses the hair without damaging the sensitive balance of natural oils on the scalp. This is achieved by using a solvent “dry-cleaning” action instead of a detergent action.
eco.kid’s primary cleansing system is our botanical cleansing complex which is derived from 100% pure essential oils.
It provides effective cleansing for frequent use and is exceptionally gentle on the hair, resulting in tangle free combing and body.
Is recommended for:
• delicate, fine hair that becomes easily tangled;
• naturally curly, coarse textured hair;
• coarse, unruly hair;
• normal, oily or dry scalps;
• making hair unattractive to head lice;
• daily use during warmer weather when head lice reproduce
• maximum assistance during head lice outbreaks at school; and
• children over three years old.
• Cleanses with 100% pure essential oils.
• Adds strength to fine, brittle hair.
• Gently cleanses curly hair to prevent frizzies.
• Assists in the prevention of dry hair and scalp.
• Easy combing after shampooing.
• Free of Parabens, Artificial preservative, artificial fragrance and colouring.
• Readily biodegradable.
• Natural plant moisturisers and wheat peptides.
• Waterway friendly.
• Natural “dry-cleaning” system not a detergent system.
• Smells nice to us but not nice for head lice.
How to use it:
Apply a small amount to wet hands. Work over the hands first and then disperse through the hair as evenly as possible beginning at the nape.
When to use it:
It is suitable for everyday use on children over three years old. Follow with eco.kid Nourish conditioner or Hydrate intense conditioner.
When not to use it:
Not suitable to cleanse off eco.kid Lice Bomb. Prevent shampoo and Lice Bomb contain pure essential oils in high quantities. This may cause temporary discomfort to some skin and therefore we do not suggest using Prevent shampoo on the same day as Lice Bomb. Do not use if there is a known sensitivity to any essential oils. A test patch should be carried out prior to use on sensitive or infant skin.
ecokid is the purest hair care range for kids. Combining Mother Nature’s gentlest, organically certified ingredients to deliver a healthy hair and scalp.
The range consists of a Lice Bomb formulated from Australian Pure plant essences and a 4 step system of organic hair products that are not only healthier for children, but also combine to help make hair unattractive to head lice... they smell nice to us but not nice for lice.
eco.kid hair products:
- help prevent split ends and tangles by using a essential oil solvent dry-cleaning action not a detergent action.
- help make hair unattractive to head lice by using Australian essential oils that smell nice to us but not nice for head lice.
- help prevent dry scalp and cradle cap due to the use of organically certified, hypoallergenic ingredients such as coconut and sugar foaming agents, conditioners and wheat nano-peptides.